sábado, 18 de agosto de 2012

Blood Bound (Unbound #1) Rachel Vincent

Blood Bound (Unbound, #1)

Finally got the opportunity to start reading Ms. Rachel Vincent, the truth is I forced myself to make the time, so now that I've started it I won't put it down.
I'll leave the blurb of the story and come back with updates.
As a bloodtracker, Liv is extremely powerful. And in a world where power is a commodity that can get you killed, Liv's learnt to survive by her own rules.

Rule number one? Trust no one.

But when a friend's daughter goes missing, Liv is bound by a potent magical oath. She can't rest until the child is safe.
And that means trusting her dangerous ex, Cam.

A sinister prophecy tells that she and Cam will be the death of each other, yet Liv's tired of being a slave to destiny. She's ready to play the forces controlling her world at their own game.

No matter what the cost.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário