sábado, 23 de fevereiro de 2013

Back to Delite, this time is Sally


Double Trouble (The Sinful 7 of Delite, Texas #5)Double Trouble by Dixie Lynn Dwyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Again, I return to Delite, Texas, this time to tell a little about Sally Brooks and the Mason Brothers.

Sally Brooks has had enough of being alone. She wants what her sister and her friends have, men that love them and partners in life. She feels lonely and if the Mason brothers don't want nothing to do with her, well, she has to move on and find somebody that will keep her heart happy.
When she decides to take the matters on her own hands, she chooses Garret Walters to go out on a date.
But looks can be deceitful and danger comes in many forms.

Mason and Steven are ex-marines and they hard as it gets.
When they set their eyes on Sally they know they are in trouble. But do they have the will to give her all that she needs?
And if they don't take the step forward, will they loose her forever ...

This was another story that I read in a speed of light.
I know that I love this Alpha cuties and that I'm a sucker for a love story, but I realized that of all the books that I've read in this series, this was the one that I could relate to and why?
Because every woman feels lonely at a certain point in her life if she is single and Sally was no different. This character is very well layed out, making the reader understand why she takes a chance and why it's not her fault to go out with the wrong guy, as I said before looks can be deceitful.
I enjoyed seeing her overcome her fears and for those who read her sisters story understood that it was a big step for her to be-friend all of the dogs.

Now, again, the Marcus brothers are hot. They're hands are very naughty and they fill up the pages with goodies that reader's like me don't miss.
Even though they are made of steel, I enjoyed the change that they went through and the softening of their hearts towards Sally.

Garret Walters personifies the perfect weirdo, a messed up mind and a cruel soul.

Overall I enjoyed the book but I would love for the story to be longer.
M. Dwyer will you make it a little longer next time, thank you.


View all my reviews

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário