quarta-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2013

Today We're Talking About Food !


Soup of the Day: 365 Recipes for Every Day of the YearSoup of the Day: 365 Recipes for Every Day of the Year by Kate McMillan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

For people like me that love to cook as a hobbie and than share my meals with my two kids that also love eating, this is the perfect book for my kitchen library.

What goes better with the passing seasons during a year's time? Soup, of course.

This recipes are easy to make, in which you can use the same ingredients in different recipes and the photography is amazing.
Next to each recipe is a curiosity to share another idea that pleases me.

The book is separated by months, a thing that I also enjoy and as a hardcover this would be an addition to anybody who appreciates the true pleasure of chilling out in the kitchen and afterwards tasting heaven on a plate.

In the end you have an index by name of the soup and afterwards by the type of soups that are mentioned in the book, a perfect ending.

I don't know if I will like all the soups for a years time but I'll certainly try them.

REVIEWED FOR NETGALLEY.


View all my reviews

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário