segunda-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2013

One more Dixie Chic ....


Double Infiltration (The Sinful 7 of Delite, Texas #4)Double Infiltration by Dixie Lynn Dwyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Coming back to Delite, Texas, in this book we have Juliet Saville's story.

She has witnessed blackmails and murder, innocent lives being destroyed and annihilated, she's been running from the psycho that calls himself Pierce.
For the time being she's safe in Delite with her friends but she doesn't risk her heart, keeping it well hidden within herself.

Carl and Richie Parker want it all and they will not take no for an answer.

It will take some skillful, highly intelligent warriors to enforce the law and bring Juliet home safely. As they underestimate the capabilities of their enemies, it nearly costs Carl and Richie their lover. But quick thinking immediately thrusts them into soldier mode and sends them straight into the path of the killers—as they are Juliet’s only hope of survival.

Dixie sends us into another adventure, this time the danger rises up and again our heroes come to the rescue.
I loved the fast paced story and when I got to the last page, I finally had the thought that it went by too fast. If this series had a little more development then probably it would go to a five star.

Our two guys were amazing, couldn't expect more from this alpha boys.
Juliet was OK but in my modest opinion I think she was overly afraid and wined too much, she could have been a stronger character.

Over all I enjoyed this book as much as the others before and now for the next one I go.


View all my reviews

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário